|Products||Function / Description||Measuring Unit||Package Size||Order Number||Product Information|
|Antitarnish-A-100 READY-MIX||Passivation Solution - Ready for Use||Ltr.
Antitarnish-A-100 READY-MIX is based on an aqueous, metal-free solution which contains an organic inhibitor as a fine dispersion. The passivation layer is applied by an immersion process and is designed for precious metal surfaces, especially silver.
- Long-lasting protection against oxidation and discoloring
- Ideal for rack, barrel and continuous lines
- Absolutely no visible alterations regarding brilliance and color
- No negative influence on electrical properties; unaltered conductivity and contact resistance
- Excellent skin tolerance
- Free of chromium (VI) compounds and solvents
- Easy disposal of the used solution – biologically harmless
- Bath tank: preferably polypropylene or glass tank provided with a built-in overflow.
- Heating system: temperature adjustable heater.
- Agitation equipment: Parts and/or bath should be sufficiently agitated.
Begin the process with perfectly cleaned and active workpieces and continue with following steps:
- Dip into 50°C warm Antitarnish-A-100 READY-MIX.
- If possible, ensure agitation of the solution.
- Take workpieces out of the tank after 5-8 minutes.
- Rinse for 1 minute in 50°C warm deionized water.
- Dry using hot air (blow dryer/oven) at ~60°C.
Antitarnish-A-100 READY-MIX is a ready-for-use solution.
The working solution of Antitarnish-A-100 READY-MIX does not contain hazardous substances. The spent solution can be discharged into the sewage system according to local regulations. Further information can be obtained in the material safety data sheet.
Delivery Form & Storage
Antitarnish-A-100 READY-MIX is delivered in:
- 1-Ltr.-can (Art-No: 6005001)
- 5-Ltr.-can (Art-No: 6005005)
- 10-Ltr.-can (Art-No: 6005010)
Storage stability of 24 months refers to the status in the closed original package in a frost-protected place at temperatures below 35°C.