Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT READY-MIX
|Products||Function / Description||Measuring Unit||Package Size||Order Number||Product Information|
|Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT READY-MIX||Ready-for-use Passivation Solution for Electrophoretic Processes||
Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT READY-MIX is based on an aqueous, metal-free solution which contains an organic inhibitor as a fine dispersion and conducting salt. The passivation layer is applied by an electrophoretic process and is designed for precious metal surfaces, especially silver.
- Long-lasting protection against oxidation and discoloring
- Ideal for rack, barrel and continuous line plating
- Absolutely no visible alterations regarding brilliance and color
- No negative influence on electrical properties; unaltered conductivity and contact resistance
- Excellent skin tolerance
- Free of chromium (VI) compounds and solvents
- Easy disposal of the used solution – biologically harmless
- Bath tank: preferably polypropylene or glass tank provided with a built-in overflow.
- Rectifier and MMO-anode(s).
- Heating system: temperature adjustable heater.
- Agitation equipment: workpieces and/or bath should be sufficiently agitated.
Begin the process with perfectly cleaned and active workpieces and continue with following steps:
- Heat Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT READY-MIX to 50°C.
- Stir the solution for 10 min while heating.
- Dip workpieces into 50°C warm solution.
- Apply 3.5 V voltage, use preferably MMO-anodes.
- Take the workpieces out of the tank after 5-8 min.
- Rinse for 1 min in 50°C warm deionized water.
- Dry using hot air (blow dryer/oven) at ~60°C.
Dosage & Disposal
The product Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT READY-MIX is a ready-for-use solution. The working solution does not contain hazardous substances. The spent solution can be discharged into the sewage system according to local regulations. Further information can be obtained in the material safety data sheet.
Delivery Form & Storage
The product Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT READY-MIX is delivered in 1-liter-cans (item-no.: 6005101), 5-liter-cans (item-no.: 6005105) and 10-liter-cans (item-no.: 6005110).
Storage stability of 24 months refers to the status in the closed original package in a frost-protected place at temperatures below 35°C.