Passivation of Precious Metal Surfaces by Electrophoretic Coating Process
Effective, durable tarnish protection for silver and other metal surfaces and alloys – can either be used as a simple immersion process or by means of an electrophoretic coating process.
Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT is distinguished by the following extremely positive properties and effects:
- Long-lasting protection against oxidation and discoloring
- Usage for decorative and electrical applications
- Ideal for rack, barrel and continuous lines
- Absolutely no visible alterations regarding brilliance and color
- Unlimited capability of bonding and soldering after passivation step
- Improved frictional properties of contact plugs and connectors
- No negative influence on electrical properties; unaltered conductivity and contact resistance
- Excellent skin tolerance
- Free of chromium (VI) compounds and solvents
- Easy disposal of the used solution - biologically harmless
...and this is how it is to use:
Using the Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT, tarnish protection is even more intensive and the solution is also deposited in areas difficult to access by adding a conducting salt and applying a voltage. For application please see product information sheet Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT.