Passivation of Precious Metal Surfaces by Immersion Process
Effective, durable tarnish protection for silver and other metal surfaces and alloys – can either be used as a simple immersion process or by means of an electrophoretic coating process.*
Antitarnish-A-100 is distinguished by the following extremely positive properties and effects:
- Long-lasting protection against oxidation and discoloring
- Usage for decorative and electrical applications
- Ideal for rack, barrel and continuous lines
- Absolutely no visible alterations regarding brilliance and color
- Unlimited capability of bonding and soldering after passivation step
- Improved frictional properties of contact plugs and connectors
- No negative influence on electrical properties; unaltered conductivity and contact resistance
- Excellent skin tolerance
- Free of chromium (VI) compounds and solvents
- Easy disposal of the used solution - biologically harmless
...and this is how easy it is to use:
- Step: Dilute Antitarnish-A-100 (high concentrate) to a ready-for-use solution – see product information sheet.
- Step: Electrolytic degreasing of the metal surface to be protected.
- Step: Rinse with warm, deionised water.
- Immerge into the ready-to-use, 40°C warm Antitarnish-A-100 solution for up to 5 minutes.
- Rinse with deionised water.
|Product||Function / Description||Measuring Unit||Package Size||Order Number||Product Information|
|Antitarnish-A-100||Passivation Solution - High Concentrate||ml
*For more information referring the electrophoretic coating process see product information sheet Antitarnish-A-100 PRO-KIT.